Saturday, 26 November 2011

My First Catrice Product


Last weekend my mum went on a trip to Sligo, leaving me to look after my little sister. All I asked in return was some Catrice and Essence goodies, which aren't available up north. I had asked for some nail polishes, but she also got this powder compact for me.


As far as I can tell, this is meant to be used as an 'all over' face powder, however, it is too dark for me! Were I choosing it for myself I'd have went for the lightest possible shade, but my mum is blessed with slightly swarthier skin than I and just bought me the same one that she was getting for herself!


Do not fear, though. On my pale complexion, it is a great bronzer! It is matte and very natural. Slight fallout, as you can see in the above photo, but blends really easily and I think it is perfect for contouring. Perhaps when I have tan on it will be more appropriate for using on more of my face.


Has anyone else tried any of Catrice's powders? Any recommendations? So far I really like this one!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow this is great! I thought it would be too dark but on the photo of your face it looks great! xxxx


http://heather226.blogspot.com

Nathalie said...

Catrice powders are great, as well as a lot of other stuff they sell!
Products I can recommend are:
- nail polishes (LOVE!)
- eye shadows
- eyebrow set
- face powders
- the lip appeal lip glosses
From what I've heard, the gel eyeliners are also great, but I haven't tried them yet.

Catrice is a german brand therefore it's easy to find here in Germany. If you want more products, maybe try ebay?

Love, Nathalie x

Charlotte said...

This looks great as a bronzer/contour! X

confessionsofamakeupaholic said...

I really like Catrice products. They do gorgeous nail polishes in so many colours. Also love the lipsticks! x

confessionsofamakeupaholic said...

Forgot to say, if you ever want any Catrice or Essence stuff just let me know as Id be more than happy to pick some stuff up for you & post it up! x