Saturday, 5 November 2011

OOTD - A Family Occasion

Last week it was my baby cousin's Christening, so it was a day with all the family, and a meal out afterwards. I found this dress in Dorothy Perkins last Friday, when DP were offering 25% off with a printable voucher. So I got this £30 dress for £22.50 - not bad!

Apologies for the sub-standard photos though, I was in a rush and didn't realise my dress wasn't sitting properly; I promise you the hem isn't actually uneven.

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Jacket - Next
Shoes - Shoe Zone
 The make up looked better in person than it does in this photo... and I can't even remember what I  used now. I should have wrote it down or something. Oops.


All in all, this post is a bit of a fail, really! Oh well, can't win 'em all!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

That a really nice dress, it looks smart too so great for work or play!x

daisychain said...

I realllly love that dress!

Please may I? said...

That is a stunning dress and you look fab.

X x

Charlotte said...

That dress looks lovely on you, really suits you! xx