Monday, 7 November 2011

OOTD - Haphazard Sunday

Dress - H&M
Tights - Primark
Boots - Peacocks
Cardi & belt - Papaya

I basically just threw all these pieces together at random on Sunday; this dress had been missing for ages, and so when it finally reappeared (from a drawer - imagine!) I fancied wearing it. I had no opaque black tights that weren't in the wash so found these bow pattern ones. Liked them at the time, not so much now that I'm looking at this photo. Ah well, they got a hole in them and are now in the bin. RIP.

I love this multicoloured cardigan that I got in Florida -  I think it was around $28. It has slightly short sleeves, which is a bit annoying but it only came in one size! It goes with lots, though I think it looks best with black items, which emphasise the colours in the cardigan.

Thanks everyone for your comments on the Make Up Shake Up posts - I see lots of people are inspired to join in, so why not!

Also, are any other N.I. bloggers going to TOWIBBelfast? If so, give us a shout!

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love that cardi and the tights look really cute! xx

Sophie - Country girl said...

shame the tights ripped, they look so fun. That cardi is very impressive, not seen anything like it here. Looking great hun x

Please may I? said...

Cute outfit. loving the cardy.

X x

dinoprincesschar said...

i find that almost every pair of tights i wear ends up in the bin after just one or two wears.
i love the feeling of finding a dress you haven't seen for ages.

Claire Gratzke said...

soo cute :)!

Could you girls possibly help me out and fill in this quick questionnaire about what magazines you like to read for my uni project? xx

please click the link below: it will only take you a couple of minutes - pinky promise <3

www.surveymonkey.com/s/YTLN7HL

daisychain said...

freaking LOVE those tights!