Sunday, 6 November 2011

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #4

I'm finding it hard to believe that this is already my fourth week of changing up my make up for the week!


Last week's choices were very successful for me; I totally fell in love with my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation all over again, and really like the Milani eyeshadows too. A good outcome I think, and the whole point of this weekly exercise. So, here's this week's choices...



Bourjois Healthy Mix 52 Vanilla - I still have some remnants of tan on from the weekend so I need a bit of this to match my skin tone.

MAC Face and Body Foundation C1 - I think I might need this to lighten up the Bourjois shade as the tan lightens up a bit! Also I find the light coverage better when I'm wearing foundation for such long hours at work.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer 2 Light - I need this shade to match my more tanned skin tone...

Witch Anti-Blemish Concealer 1 - ... and this for my pale one!


E.L.F. Studio Blush Peachy Keen - A very neglected blush! I don't really rate the pigmentation of this but perhaps a bit of heavy handed application will make it more noticeable.

Benefit Posie Tint - Just in case the E.L.F. blush is a total fail!


Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadows Sugar, Brulee, Nutty, Penny - Bargainous eye shadows I picked up in Florida. These should be perfect for everyday wear.

NYC High Definition Mascara Carbon - Back to the first of my mascaras! This is one of my better ones at the minute.

MUA Eyeliner Jet Black - I barely used this last week so it's getting another chance.


Miners Fashion Matte Lipstick Barely Buff - A decent budget lipstick, I think I paid £3.99 for this in a local chemist! They are currently getting rid of all the miners stuff too, and have 50% off the whole stand so I may go back...

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Shy Girl - I genuinely wanted to use both of these lipsticks... and when I got them out side by side, realised that they are extremely similar! Colour-wise they are almost idential... although the Miners lipstick is called 'matte', I don't think it is completely matte, so the only real difference is the finish. What do you reckon?



So, that is this week's box of goodies! I worry about how excited I am to get using them! Don't forget to check out the other bloggers' choices - Adrienne, Dee, Nicole, Charli.


9 comments:

Maria Sparkle said...

I Love these posts, I think I may give this a try some time :))xxxx

Girlwiththeskew-earring said...

I am loving these posts! Its a fantastic idea that I need to do myself.

How about adding in a few pics of the look you create? Nothing fancy or detailed, just a quick erm.. Mug-shot as it were..

Sophie - Country girl said...

love the look of those lipsticks x

emmasharman said...

I'm such a MAC addict but still need to get my hands on some Elf products!

http://hushed-secrets.blogspot.com/
http://blogger-2-blogger.blogspot.com/

Em xxx

kirsti_r said...

I'm so inspired by these posts i'm thinking of giving this a go myself :)

xoxo

Bonnie said...

You always give me such awesome ideas! I want to try almost every look you feature on here.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Charlotte said...

Must remember to do this myself! I really want to try some Wet n Wild eyeshadows, I've heard great things about them xx

Black Cat said...

Love your blog... =)
I think I will try with this week make up box

confessionsofamakeupaholic said...

Thanks for the mention Lauren! I've gotten a bit lazy the past 2 weeks doing this but its a great way to rediscover old products! x