Monday, 14 November 2011

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #5


Week five already. This post was supposed to go up yesterday but due to 'technical difficulties' (lack of camera memory card) I couldn't get it done, whoops! Anyway, I'm going to be fairly natural and simple this week...



MAC Face & Body Foundation C1 - I love this foundation, although I am slightly regretting it already, as I have two huge spots which this can't cover as well as SFF would have, eeeep!

MUA Blusher Shade 2 - A nice natural colour on the cheeks, however this is slightly chalky, which is why I don't use it much these days. Having said that though, it's not bad for £1!

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls - I threw this in to add some shimmer and dimension on top of the MUA blusher.


MUA Pro Palette Heaven & Earth - You really cannot go wrong with this palette! Lovely, wearable colours and a bargain price at £4. You can read my full review here and my comparison to the Urban Decay Naked Palette here.

Avon Supershock Mascara - This is definitely one of my favourite mascaras. I love the formula and the wand, and Avon usually have good deals and offers on their products too.


NARS Satin Finish Lipstick Honolulu Honey - This was my first ever NARS purchase and it has been severely neglected! *slaps hand*

NYC Liquid Lipshine Cappucino - This must be a purchase from a while ago, as the NYC Liquid Lipshine packaging has totally changed now! However this still seems good to use (I am wary of expiring products!) and I love the shimmery nude shade so I thought I'd make some more use of it.


So there we have it for another week! What's in your make up box this week?

6 comments:

Keelin said...

i have that mascara!! im going to use it this week with you :)

Sophie - Country girl said...

I wish my local superdrug stocked that MUA palette. It's definately something I'd use again and again. I'll have to look in a bigger town.

Heather said...

Love the colours! I've just bought the Sleek nude palette and I've spent hours experimenting :)

http://heather226.blogspot.com xxx

Charlotte said...

I really love these posts that you do! I have that mascara but really don't like it, every review I've read is positive about it though! What am I doing wrong?! X

confessionsofamakeupaholic said...

I love the look of the Nars lipstick! Im seriously considering investing in Mac Face & Body but not sure exactly what it can be used for (the body part throws me off a bit)x

Black Cat said...

love the natural colours this week