Sunday, 20 November 2011

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #6


After a weekend spent babysitting, I am as tired as ever and need all the help my make up can provide this week!


I have to replace one of my Invariable products this week - my Witch Primer ran out! I may buy another as I liked it for everyday use, and don't want to use up this one too fast...


Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer - I bought this in Florida and have kept it for nights out and more special occasions  It is a fantastic primer, leaving my face so smooth with an even complexion. It will pain me to use it every day, which is why I might get another Witch one.


MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 - My favourite foundation, without a doubt, especially when I need more coverage - I definitely need it this week after some angry spots recently. This is a great match for my natural skin tone (the palest shade in SFF!) and I just love it.


Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush - Another Florida buy, this is an adorable blush and leaves a natural pink flush on the cheeks.

MeMeMe Beat the Blues Hightlighter Moonbeam - I have had this highlighter for an age and there's still SO MUCH left! Fantastic value for money. It has been compared to Benefit's Highbeam although I would say that this is a more watery consistency, while Benefit's is thicker.


MUA Pro Palette Heaven & Earth - I am carrying this over from last week, as I barely made any use of it last week, whoops!

Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet Mascara - From a Glossy Box a few months ago. Not a big fan of this but I hate to waste it so trying to get more use out of it.


NYC Smooch Proof 16 Hour Lip Stain Forever Freesia - A new acquisition from the COTY goodie bag I received at the recent FABB NI meet up. This is a medium, rosy pink shade that leaves lips looking naturally flushed. I haven't wore it for 16 hours nor tested it's smooch proof-ness so I'm afraid I can't comment on its longevity at present!

NYC Liquid Lip Shine Fashion Avenue Fuchsia - Also from my goodie bag - this slicked on top of the lip stain creates a lovely, winter-appropriate, berry lip. I am a big fan of the liquid lip shines. The photo has made the gloss look bright pink; it's actually more of a raspberry shade in real life. (How I hate the lack of natural daylight at the minute).

NARS Satin Finish Lipstick Honolulu Honey - I am carrying this over from last week, in case I need a change from pink lips!


So that is everything for this week. I am looking forward to using all of these, bar the mascara! Variety is the spice of life, after all!

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Can't believe it's that time of the week again! Love reading these posts, that blusher looks really pretty and the primer sounds fab! X

Sara said...

That heart blusher is very cute, It seems to be popping up everywhere lately too, so it must be good!

http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

Black Cat said...

I started this make up for the week thing because of you <3
I love your lip candys for this week !

XXX

Lauren said...

Thanks everyone! I think I overloaded with primer today, it was a bit of a cakey face day lol x

Dawniepants said...

Oooo I've wanted to try that primer, do you like it?

Eloise said...

I have the beat the blues too! Absolutly love skin illuminators, I wear mine pretty much every day

xx