Sunday, 27 November 2011

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #7


I cannot believe I have been doing this weekly change up for seven weeks now! Here is this week's selection...



MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 - Same foundation as last week. My skin is still awful so this is much needed to cover up blemishes and even out my skin tone.

NYC Blushable Crème Stick Big Apple Blush  - A new item from NYC that I received at the FABB NI Blogger event. I haven't used cream blush in a while so this may take some getting used to!

Lumiere Cosmetics Mineral Blush Poppy - I received this recently from Lumiere Cosmetics. It is a a finely milled mineral blush that gives a lovely natural colour. Keep an eye out for an upcoming review on some Lumiere products



NYC Individual Eyes Palette Brown Eyes- Another NYC item I got at the FABB NI event. I am really impressed with this palette, despite the fact that is is aimed at brown eyes and mine are blue! NYC have stepped their game up with this and I really like it. Keep an eye out for a review of this soon...

Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara - Not a favourite, but mainly because of the brush. The formulation is fine and I don't want to waste this!


NYC Lippin' Large Lip Plumper Plum Tart - This is a lip plumping lipgloss which, as a thin lipped lady, is much appreciated! It is a rich plummy pink shade and I can really feel the tingling sensation when I apply it. It doesn't give you Angelina Jolie lips, but a slight boost, and it also has tiny specks of glitter which reflect the light and give the illusion of fuller lips.

MAC Cremesheen Glass Petite Indulgence - A very pink gloss that smells like vanilla and lasts quite well once applied. I have neglected it and it has ended up being more of an ornament in my room due to the lid! So time to make use of it. You can see more about this product here.

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick Rose Petal - This is a really nice rosy pink shade and is a bargain at £1.99 in Boots. I really like this lipstick, but I am not a fan of the shape of the bullet. It can be quite awkward to use and prone to bending and breaking.

So that's everything for this week! Nothing too adventurous due to working all week but I think the NYC Palette will come in handy. I hope everyone had a good week!

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

It's scary how fast these posts come around [I think this to myself every week!] I'm thinking of trying Studio Fix Fluid as my skin is bloody awful at the moment :( X

Adrienne said...

I have the big apple blush stick and couldnt get any colour from it at all :( I love the handle on that mac gloss its so girly :) x

JadeyLou said...

Argh I totally agree with the Natural Collection lipstick, I have Pink Marshmallow or something like that and I loved it but it has broken twice on me! I might have to depot it next time. are the blush sticks readily available in NI? If they are I might pick some up when I'm there in April...

Heather said...

Studio fix fluid saves my life! definitely the best cover i've ever gotten from a foundation :) xxxx


http://heather226.blogspot.com

confessionsofamakeupaholic said...

I have never tried a cream blush but Im dying to get my hands on the NYC blush sticks. They look so pretty!