Friday, 30 December 2011

Cinderelly, Cinderelly, Night and Day It's 'Cinderelly'...


I absolutely love Cinderella, it's one of my favourite Disney films, and has been since I was a child. When I saw this post from Adrienne featuring her pumpkin carriage necklace, I knew I had to have one. There were plenty to choose from on eBay, and in the end I opted for this one, as I thought the colour would lend itself to more outfits.


I paid £1.70 plus £1.99 shipping, which is rather cheap! As it was being shipped from China, I thought it wouldn't be the speediest delivery, and I was right. It was marked as 'dispatched' on 29th November, and it arrived on Christmas Eve!! So around 3 and a half weeks later!


As you can see, the carriage does open up to reveal a hollow interior. There isn't anything in it, and I have no idea what you possibly would need or want to put in such a small receptacle, so it is a rather redundant gimmick, really, I also now regret opening it several times, as the magnet is no longer doing as good a job at keeping it shut as it had been!


All in all, for the price I paid, I can't complain! It is very pretty and got several compliments when I wore it out. I was even asked if it was Disney Couture! Disney Couture prices are slightly out of my budget at the minute, so this is definitely the alternative for me!

7 comments:

Caroline said...

This is adorable! And such a great price too :) When I saw the post in my feed I thought it was Disney Couture too! x

Melanie Davies said...

This is so sweet :)! x

Funny Little Frog said...

I had an eBay binge just the other day and I think it's this exact necklace I've ordered, along with a couple of others.....well at them prices why not! xxx

daisychain said...

I bought my best friend the Disney Couture version for her birthday, I wish I had known about this (I'm not cheap, I could have bought her lots more and still been in budget!)

Black Cat said...

this is so lovely!!!

http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

Sophie - Country girl said...

oooh super cute. I love it!

Dawniepants said...

Oh my goodness! That is amazing! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I thought this was Disney Couture. I have serious cinderella jealously!

dp