Thursday, 29 December 2011

FOTD - Lavender Lips


I always feel a bit weird putting up massive photos of my fissog! Oh well. Today I thought I would wear a lipstick that I literally haven't used in months; BarryM Lip Paint in 129 Palest Lavender. I kept the rest of my make up quite understated, with matte brown eye shadow and glowy cheeks. I quite like it, and will have to make more use out of the old 129. And would you believe that these photos were taken about 3.30pm, and I needed to use the camera flash! I am seriously fed up with the dark evenings now.

Products Used:
Face:
Superdrug Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream
Skin79 Super+ Triple Function BB Cream
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer 2 Light
ELF HD Powder
Catrice Multi Colour Compact Powder 020 Sand Biege
FCUK Bronzer
Sleek Blush Rose Gold
Eyes:
HD Brow Kit
ELF Eyelid Primer
NARS Eyeshadow Duo Portobello
Wet n Wild Color Icon Shadow Brulee
Blink+Go Hi-Definition Mascara
Lips:
BarryM Lip Paint 129 Palest Lavender

Also, I got the shock of my life on Boxing Night - I was out in my local pub, rather inebriated due to copious consumption of Bushmills and Coors Light, and a lovely lady stopped me to tell me that she read my blog!! Well. I pretty much had a mini-drunken heart attack. It was a bit of a surprise but fantastic at the same time, so hello LoubouLush! I can only apologise for whatever nonsense I said to you as my memory is hazy to say the least! You should also check out LoubouLush's lovely blog - another NI blogger with a shoe collection beautiful enough to turn my blue eyes green!!

6 comments:

daisychain said...

I've been toying with this lipstick for a while, it looks great on you!

Sophie - Country girl said...

love the lavender lips on you and your blusher is a lovely glow.

Le Beauty Group said...

Love your blusher, hun! You look very pretty on the pics :) xx

Melanie Davies said...

I love this bronzer/blush combination, it looks gorgeous! xx

LoubouLush said...

Lol hello & thanks for the mention! Lovely FOTD :)

x

Dawniepants said...

How fab! I love this! reminds me of the frosted lips from clueless which is always ace

dp