Thursday, 1 December 2011

Lumiere Cosmetics Eye Pigments


Recently Lumiere Cosmetics were asking on Twitter if any bloggers would be interested in reviewing some of their products. Always interested in trying out new brands, I offered to review some items, and was sent a questionnaire to fill in, about the kind of colours I prefer. I then received these little pots of joy in the post a week or two later.


I had stated that I preferred browns, golds and neutrals, and Lumiere did not disappoint with their selection. I love the shades that they selected for me; they are definitely what I would have went for myself. Although, as they have an immense selection of eye pigments to choose from, it would be a difficult task!


Here are some close up shots I took to try and capture the true colour of each shade...

"Frosty toasted brown with diamond sparkles"
"Sun kissed nude beige with a slight sparkle"
"Gorgeous deep brown with a slight honey glazed sheen"
 My swatches (on bare skin, no primer)


These pigments can be used wet too, which I can't wait to try. Here is the look I did with them dry:


A beautiful, shimmery look, great for everyday wear. These lasted very well and even though the pots are small, they will last for ages. Lumiere is a US based company, and the prices are reasonable when converted from dollars. International shipping is starts from $6, which is about £4 which I think is very good too. Some UK companies charge as much!

Have you tried Lumiere cosmetics? Keep an eye out for a few more items popping up here!

3 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

these look so gorgeous. The hint of sparkle gives them a lovely edge.

Caroline said...

I really like the champagne and honey brown shades :) x

Girlwiththeskew-earring said...

Wow that colour looks fantastic on you!