Thursday, 22 December 2011

NOTD: Deck The Halls...

I have been longing to do something Christmas related with my nails over the last few weeks but, sadly, just have not had the time. Last night I opted for a snowy, sparkly white using a white polish from BarryM and a coat of China Glaze White Cap. This evening, I decided to add a bit of blatant Christmas theme to it with an accent nail of holly berries. A few dotting tools were used to create the holly, and it was very simple. I like it, and it actually has made me feel slightly more festive - a seasonal reminder every time I look at my hands!


BarryM Matt White, China Glaze White Cap, MUA Shade 13, Ciaté Kitten Heels
I hope everyone is starting to feel the Christmas spirit; I admit, it is late arriving for me this year! I think once I get out of work tomorrow then it will be relief, relaxation and high spirits (both intangible and liquid) all round!

6 comments:

Melanie Davies said...

These look beautiful, what a simple but effective idea! xx

Hazel said...

This is cute.
Hope you have a great Christmas!

Please may I? said...

This is so cute and festive. Love it.

X x

PS Don't forget top enter my blog birthday give away!

X x

Black Cat said...

this is cute!!

http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

daisychain said...

these look so fabulous! xo

Sara said...

Super cute festive nails! You've been much more adventurous with the dotting tools than I have, looks great :)