Monday, 26 December 2011

What I Got for Christmas

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas so far! Our house has been a bit of a stress-fest, admittedly, but in between the stress it has been good. I love seeing other people's presents, so I thought I would just pop up a quick post to show any nosy people, like myself, what I got. I was utterly spoiled!


My boyfriend got me a Kindle, a leather cover for it, and DVDs of Tommy Tiernan and Peter Kay. I am in love with my Kindle already!


My mum got me the Soap & Glory Big Splendour set, a pair of GHD straighteners, and money to go towards my make up course in January. She is an angel <3


My dad and stepmum got me a bottle of Bushmills Original (standard!), a belt, Converse t-shirt and Hollister hoodie from New York, a personalised mug, a bookmark and a CK In2U set, which is one of my favourite perfumes.

Between the rest of my family and friends I got scarves, chocolates, No.7 gift sets, FCUK gift sets, slippers, pyjamas (not pictured, as I was wearing them!), perfume, Elle McPherson gift set, nail polishes and nail decorations, and a bracelet.

I am still totally overwhelmed with everything, and so thankful to all my family and friends. I am so glad to have a week off work too!


9 comments:

Black Cat said...

great gifts!!!

http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

Sophie - Country girl said...

ooooh these look fabulous! The soap and glory set is a triumph. My dog (would you believe) choose me a different soap and glory set which i'm so excited to try as I've not used any of their products before.

Please may I? said...

It looks like you were well and truly spoilt and why not! Fantastic gifts. I've recieved a kindle too and can't believe how small it is compared to my hubbys. I love it!

X x

Melanie Davies said...

It looks like you had an amazing christmas :)! I've done a christmassy post too if you're feeling nosy! http://mldvs.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-christmas.html xxx

Hazel said...

What a superb collection of gifts. Shame there was stress but I'm glad you had a good time.
I'm torn by the kindle, I love the idea of it but I do love the printed page.
Have fun,

daisychain said...

awesome haul!

harrietbambridge said...

ohhhh i'm jealous! just came across your blog and i'm loving it already xx

xXxStundonxXx said...

Lovely gifts :) So jealous of everyone getting kindles! xx

Dawniepants said...

Wow you were most definitely a good girl this year for santa! Amazing haul!