Saturday, 7 January 2012

NOTD: Belated Christmas Day

I am currently in London for the weekend, so I thought I would have this wee post up on Saturday. I should have shared my Christmas Day NOTD ages ago but forgot about it, oops!


I used 2 coats of the beautiful Ciaté Kitten Heels, and then using nail gems from a nail gem wheel my friend got me, covered my ring finger nails in false nail glue and went gem crazy! Loved the result, hated the removal... after soaking the nails in nail polish remover them gems came off but the glue would not come off my nail. I was getting very worried! I then panicked, drove to a local chemist and bought some acetone; problem solved, phew!

Also, check out my fake tan hands! I had wore a mitt when applying the tan the night before this photo was taken and you wouldn't think it! Oh dear.

If you want to check out my 2012 Resolutions page, you will see which one I have now achieved... yay!

4 comments:

daisychain said...

that is a gorgeous colour x

Sophie - Country girl said...

very glitzy glam nails x

Rebecca said...

I wishI had the patience to do my nails like this! Hope you're enjoying London (:
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

Your nails look stunning! Not sure I have the patience to apply the gems though :/ X