Monday, 2 January 2012

OOTD - Christmas Eve

Yes, I am extremely late in posting this, apologies! The photo taking and blogging was a bit all over the show over the festive season, but better late than never. I wore this ensemble on Christmas Eve, although I didn't get up to much -  a few last minute trips down the street, visiting family and went to Midnight Mass. 

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Gilet - Boohoo.com
Super Cosy Tights - Primark
Boots - Missguided
Necklace - eBay
I thought the teal green dress was a suitable colour, and the faux fur gilet kept my back really snug and warm, as the dress has a cut out 'V' in the back. I love the Primark Super Cosy Tights - so warm! I need to buy more!

7 comments:

AllieUK said...

Love the outfit, the dress is such a nice colour

- Allie x

Allie UK Blog

xXxStundonxXx said...

This looks gorgeous on you, the colour really suits you.
Love the necklace too.
I've never been to midnight mass but quite like the idea of it, may have to go next year provided I'm not ill, which I always tend to be on Xmas Eve! xx

Tereza said...

That necklace is so adorable. you eventually will make me buy it haha xx

Sophie - Country girl said...

the dress is such a gorgeous colour, one of my favourites! I have been meaning to find a faux fur gilet but haven't managed it, they look so cosy.
I picked up a black pair of the super cosy tights today, the only colour left. I was hoping for half a dozen colours. Why haven't they been available before, they are heavenly!

Dawniepants said...

Oh my goodness, such an adorable outfit. That necklace is fabulous I am sooooo jealous!

dp
x

Claire said...

Such a cute outfit, you can't go wrong with anything teal, I'm obsessed with faux fur right now.

Summer said...

Super cute outfit, I love the little gilet. x