Sunday, 1 January 2012

OOTN - New Year's Eve

 Happy 2012 everyone! I wish you all health and happiness, but remember - the year is what you make it!

Enough sentimentalities, let's get back to the shallow basics of why we're here. This is what I wore last night. I wasn't really partying; it was my first NYE in years that hasn't been spent in a pub/bar/club of some sort. I had drinks with friends, paid my boyfriend's parents a visit, then went to my grandparents' house to have drinks and a laugh with the family until the wee hours.
Jacket - TK Maxx
Fur Stole - Next
Dress - Missguided
Tights - Primark
Heels - F&F for Tesco
Bracelet - Christmas present from a friend
Watch - Morgan
Close up of the corsage on the dress, and bracelet.
Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 52 Vanilla
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - 2 Light
ELF HD Powder
FCUK Bronzer
Sleek Blush - Rose Gold
NARS Illuminator - Orgasm
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Toasted, Hustle, Creep
Make Up Forever Star Powder & Diamond Powder
HD Brow Kit
Blink+Go Mascara
Lips:
Mac Creme D'Nude
Deborah Lipmann 'Razzle Dazzle' - 2 hurriedly applied coats, very gritty and dull. Was rather underwhelmed.
I hope you all had a good night, whatever you got up to! I went relatively easy on the drink last night so I am not feeling too bad at all today!

8 comments:

arlene said...

I love this little ensemble, very rock chic :) Happy New Year!! xx

daisychain said...

Wow, hello gorgeous!

xXxStundonxXx said...

Well hello there! You look gorgeous!
Love the dress x

Hannah said...

bracelet is stunning!! really caught my eye :o) hope u have a fab new year xxxx

Sophie - Country girl said...

wowee you look gorgeous! Really love this look x

Maya said...

you look beautiful

Black Cat said...

totaly nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

You look stunning! Love your outfit X