Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Some Outfits of 2011


It was interesting putting this together; some of the outfits were fairly repetitive and so I left them out, but sometimes a new buy or different style emerged. I have really felt that over the last year I have established more of my own style, and found some styles that really suit me. This is in part, thanks to blogging, as I have seen other peoples' style, taken inspiration from blogs and been keen to try more with my own purchases.

I know that I have fallen behind with the Outfit Of The Day photos, and it saddens me, but I just don't have as much time as I used to, sadly. More of an effort required this year!

3 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

lovely collection of outfits! You have a great style that definitely suits you :) x

lolita said...

You have great style.. happy new year x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

daisychain said...

I love seeing what people wore over a long period of time and how their style has developed :) x