Sunday, 1 January 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #11

My first Make Up Shake Up of 2012! I must admit this is a tricky one and will have to be drastically reconsidered for the weekend, which I will be spending in London! I am meeting some Uni friends, going to see Shrek the Musical and going to the Ice Bar. Exciting! If only it didn't involve deciding what to pack, and a 5am start on Saturday to get to the airport...



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - One of my 2011 favourites! I am currently needing this due to all the fake tanning that accompanied Christmas time, and I need to try and tan again before I go away, eeek.

FCUK Bronzer - I need this slightly darker bronzer for contouring when I have the aul' tan on!

Milani Baked Blush Rose D'Oro - I actually didn't want to stop using my Sleek Rose Gold blush, as it works so well when Im tanned, but I figured I will use this one during the week as it is still one of my favourites, and will bring the Sleek one with me to London as it it less bulky for travel.


Sunkissed Eyeshadow Trio - This wee palette came as part of a Christmas present and athough I haven't heard of the brand before, these shadows are surprisingly pigmented, and are so compact they will fit well in my make up bag.

Blink+Go Mascara - This came in my December Glossy Box and it is now my new favourite mascara!! It is waterproof so it doesn't budge or flake, and it separates my lashes really nicely, which I wasn't expecting. A slight pain to remove, as it smears across your face a bit, but it does come off in the end!


Miners Fashion Matte Lipstick Barely Buff - I'm going for quite natural lips this week, and this lipstick shade is a good nude for everyday wear.

Maybelline Lip Polish Baby Mauve - I got this as part of my Christmas present from my dad and stepmum - I think my stepmum picked it up when she was Christmas shopping in New York, as I don't think it's an item we have here? Correct me if I am wrong! It doesn't add much colour to the lips, just a lovely shine, and is isn't sticky or messy at all!

That is this week's choices! I don't know if I will get a post up next Sunday, unless I am extremely organised before I go away, but let's face it, that's unlikely! 

3 comments:

Melanie Davies said...

I love the look of that Milani blush! xx

Eloise said...

The baked blush looks so pretty!
Have fun in London! You'll have to post some pictures of the ice bar

xx

Charlotte said...

That Milani blush looks gorgeous! Sharing the love for Barely Buff right now haha! X