Sunday, 15 January 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #13

I cannot believe it's Sunday already; I am so tired! After such a busy weekend last week, I have barely rested again this week! Work during the week, and then on Saturday I started a make up course, which is extremely exciting!! I enjoyed it immensely, and cannot wait to go again this Saturday, even if it means 1 day weekends until mid-February! I am one step closer to having a brand new career path!



I will have to recycle some of last weeks items this week, for various reasons...



MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Moisturising Facebase - I really like this facebase, it has a creamy yet gel like consistency, and smells divine! It is perfect for everyday use and a little goes a long way. For the time being, this will now replace my Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer, as I feel the HC one is best suited for nights out or 'heavy duty' make up occasions.

Bourjois Healthy Mix 51 Light Vanilla - I am using this foundation again this week as, basically, I really like it! The shade is a great match for my natural skin tone and it is fine when I don't have to many blemishes, like now (touch wood).


NYC Blushable Cream Stick Big Apple Blush - I am back to using this cream blush again. We were using cream blushes at the course on Saturday and it has inspired me to crack this one out. It is a lovely everyday shade.

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush - Another everyday shade, this pink blush provides just the right amount of colour which can be built up for more intensity. Plus it is just lovely to look at!


Avon Super Magnify Mascara - Same as last week! I like the brush of this as it separates the lashes nicely. It can be hard to do a second coat with this but for work I really don't mind.

No.7 Palette - The same as last week too. I barely used it so must make more of an effort!


MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Creme D'Nude - One of my favourite lipsticks ever! Look how little I have left of this! Major sad face. I will definitely replace this when it runs out; I don't think it is my perfect nude, but almost!

No. 7 Moisturising Balm - I was surprised to see that this was called a balm, as I assumed it was a gloss. I suppose it feels quite balm-like on the lips, but I wouldn't replace my Blistex with it! It is very sheer and so just gives lips more shine than colour.

Those are this weeks items! Now if you'll excuse me, I am off to be a major geek by writing out my notes from Saturday's class in a tidy fashion and do my homework! (It involves watching Youtube videos and making local rumour mongers think I am getting married due to the purchasing of Bridal Magazines) Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

♥mldvs said...

The No. 7 Lip Balm/Gloss looks gorgeous :)! xx

confessionsofamakeupaholic said...

I just got a bottle of Bourjois Healthy Mix & love it. Congrats on starting your course :)

Sophie - Country girl said...

glad you are enjoying your course x

Victoria said...

that blush is adorable! glad youre enjoying your course :)

Charlotte said...

I loveeee "Creme d'Nude" it's such a lovely shade that isn't too pale! X

Sara said...

Love the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. I snapped it up the other week in the same shade, but I've been mostly fake tanning lots so haven't really had the chance to wear it.