Monday, 30 January 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #15

This is the last make up shake up of January! People always seem glad to see the end of January for some reason, whereas it just scares me that we're a month in to 2012 already. I have my last 2 days at my current job tomorrow and Tuesday, then 3 days off! Wahoo!



Skin79 Super+ Triple Function BB Cream - Back to the BB Cream this week, due to sheer laziness. I am so fed up with washing make up brushes, especially foundation brushes, that I am going with this BB cream as I whack it on with my fingers and that's it. No muss, no fuss.

NYC Blushable Creme Stick Big Apple Blush - Still sticking with this! I need to expand my cream blush choice, really! Perfect as a base for powder blush and makes it last longer.

Avon Arabian Glow Multistylo - I have had this for yonks and never bothered with it as I didn't know what the heck to do with it! I got it as part of a present and it's meant to be a '3 in 1' product for eyes, lips and cheeks. It looked ridiculous on my eyes and lips so it got thrown in the make up box and forgotten about. I then found it again the other day and realised "Cream bronzer, duh!" so it will get a try!

Sleek Blush Rose Gold - My favourite! Need I say more?!

Jane Iredale 24-Karat Gold Dust Rose Gold - An item I received in the December Joliebox and haven't yet used as I'm not sure what to do with it! It's a bit shimmery and sparkly for using as a blush, so I will see how it goes with this.... maybe try it on a day I don't have work!


No. 7 Eye shadow Duo - This was part of a Christmas present gift set and I've not used it yet, so best change that. The shades look nice; a neutral pinky colour and a blue/indigo.

Inglot Freedom Palette Matte 360 and Pearl 423 - I won this in Rachel's giveaway a while ago and need to make more use of it. I love the shades and the shadows themselves and really want to get more Inglot shadows. I think a trip to Dublin for this purpose alone is in order!

Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - Can you believe I bought this in Florida in September and have only just opened it?! I wish I'd opened it sooner now - love!


Natural Collection Lip Liner - I think this shade is Almond but don't quote me on it. My make up course is teaching me the value of lip liner! This is definitely a bargain at £1.99 in Boots.

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Shy Girl - A peachy nude lipstick that should work well with the lip liner. I love the formula of Cremesheen lipsticks, very smooth and not at all drying.

New CID i-gloss Baby Doll - Another item from the December Joliebox. The colour is really nice and the formula is lovely and smooth, however, it lights up when you open it. Argh! It is immensely annoying. The light is blueish white and blinding. It washes the colour out of your face so you can't tell what the gloss looks like when applying it either. Daft, gimmicky feature. The mirror on the side is handy though.

Have a great week everyone! Don't forget to check out my last post to enter my Giveaway!

4 comments:

Black Cat said...

I like these No. 7 Eye shadow Duo, I wonder how it looks on eyes!


http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

Confessions Of A Makeupaholic said...

I love the colours in the Inglot palette - very pretty! Isn't it amazing the difference lip liner makes?! I was never bothered about it until I realised just how good it is x

Charlotte said...

I absolutely love Inglot eyeshadows, I just wish they had a store here in Wales! Sleek "Rose Gold" has been on my want list for ages X

Mia Angel said...

Gfc: Mia Angel
email: bigyo125@citromail.hu

I look forward to the years moved from the capital.

http://pinkxikillgirl.blogspot.com/