Thursday, 2 February 2012

Small Haul

I thought I would show just a few items I purchased on Monday and Tuesday, my last days of working in Belfast near decent shops!


These items from the Natural Collection in Boots were 3 for £5, as always. I got 2 green colour collectors which I then depotted (which you can see in this post) and this cream blush in Rosy Pink. 



The cream blush was more liquid in consistency than cream, I thought, and so a little goes a long way! It seems to lean more to the coral/peach side to me, rather than rosy pink but it is still nice and very wearable.


I got some items in Primark (not pictured are some black super cosy tights, which I love, and a pair of men's trackie bottoms that were £5 and I have basically lived in them since Tuesday) as I don't know when I'll next get to Primark again! *sob*



This oversized skull and flower print scarf was £4. I love the oversized scarves from Primark, they're not ideal for winter warmth but are great accessories for plain outfits.


This ring was £2! You can't beat Primark for cheap and cheerful jewellery! It's so pretty, albeit a blatant rip-off of the Princess Diana ring.


Last but not least, I picked up these Sally Hansen HD Nail Polishes in... Poundland! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them. This was the only Hi Def (green) left, and Hue was the only yellow of this shade left too. There were lots in the shade Lite which were a brighter, more sunshine yellow, but I preferred this one.


So there you have it. Not much, but a few wee bargains! Plenty more coming up to show you too!

9 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

it's amazing what can be found in Poundland! Love that Primark scarf x

Robyn said...

I love having a little look at the make up in poundland and the 99p store! You can find some amazing bits in there!

Tereza said...

Wooooo new poundland opens in the city centre tmz, so mite pop in!:-) xx

Tereza said...

Wooooo new poundland opens in the city centre tmz, so mite pop in!:-) xx

The Agoraphobic Fashionista said...

Hate that I miss out on Poundland and Primark goodies!
Nice haul!

Charlotte said...

Wow, you picked up some fab bargains! Love that scarf and the cream blush looks pretty X

Catherine Fleming Makeup said...

Really like the look of that green concealer, well worth trying at the price! Love your scarf too x

Sara said...

Would never have thought of Sally Hansen in Poundland. What does it mean by HD do you think?

Cheap Kicks said...

I love Poundland for beauty bargains, I wouldn't normally wear yellow's but I love this shade. My sister has this Primark scarf in a different colour, I was admiring it just the other day
Have a good weekend xxx