Sunday, 5 February 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #16

I start my new job tomorrow - scary! I was cool as a cucumber about it all day but now I have the nerves. Yikes. This week's choices are quite safe, must make a good impression!


We have a few repeats this week too...


Skin79 Super+ Triple Function BB Cream - BB Cream again this week, as I have been enjoying using it and it doesn't require using a brush. So handy, now that make up brush washing seems to have turned in to some sort of boring hobby for me...

Avon Arabian Glow Multistylo - I didn't use this much last week so may as well include it again. Not a bad cream bronzer, but I need more practice...

Natural Collection Cream Blush Rosy Pink - My NYC cream blush can have a rest this week, because I have this one to use as a base!

ELF Studio Blush Peachy Keen - This is the most natural blush I have so I thought it would be most 'new job appropriate' for my first week.


MAC Paint Pot Painterly - My new most favourite eyeshadow base in the whole wide world! (ah, the words of new love )

Inglot Freedom Palette Matte 360 and Pearl 423 - I didn't use these much last week so carrying them over

No.7 Eyeshadow Duo - as above!

No.7 Extreme Length Mini Mascara - I thought this was a great size for travel, plus when I saw it had a plastic comb type wand, I was sold.


ELF Matte Lip Colour Pencil Natural - The word Natural made this the easy choice! It's not too bright a colour and easy for touch ups during the day.

Cargo Lipgloss Serengeti - Also chosen due to its travel friendly size. A slightly shimmery pink colour, just to stop my lips from looking too dry from the matte pencil. It looks like there's not a lot left in this, but I haven;t used it that much! Odd!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, and have a great week awaiting you!

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good luck for tomorrow, hope you really enjoy your new job :D "Painterly" is a must-have for me in my everyday make-up now, love it X

Heather said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'm intrigued by the ELF matte lip colour - is it any good?xxx

Victoria said...

good luck for your job tomorrow! :) started the year so well shopping my stash but i've fallen behind im so tragic ha!

mcmademoisellelikes said...

I need to try these ELF matte colour pencils, wasn't overly impressed by their lipstick but at this price, it's not too much a risk!
Best of luck for your first day in your new job :)

Miss LV said...

Good Luck for your first day!! xxx

www.misslv.com

xXxStundonxXx said...

I hope that day one in the new job went well xx