Sunday, 12 February 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #17

I absolutely loved the make up I was using last week, though I want to take it up a notch if I can this week - it 
all depends on how long I have to get ready in the mornings!



MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 - Time for a change from BB Cream this week, and I quite fancy my good old SFF. Nice coverage and one of my all time favourites.

Natural Collection Cream Blush Rosy Pink- I am actually really liking this cream blush! Surprising for £1.99. It blends nicely and leaves a natural flush of colour. What more can you ask for?

Milani Baked Blush Rose D'Oro - I cannot express my love for this blush enough. I need more! Damn them being an American brand!


MUA Heaven & Earth palette - I haven't used this wee gem in a while, and it's handy for creating a variety of neutral and brown looks. You can see my full review in this palette here.

MAC Paint Pot Painterly - I think this will just be in my make up every week to be honest. Adore. A must have!

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner - I don't know how many work mornings I will have the time or energy to faff around with this, but I do want to give it a go for something a bit different.

Blink+Go Mascara - A fantastic mascara all round. I am considering buying one for my MUA kit as it is brilliant and waterproof, therefore great for weddings!


Avon Colour Rich Lipstick Pout - A natural pink lip for everyday; simple.

Miners Fashion Matte Lipstick Starlet - This vibrant pink colour is unlike my usual everyday nude lip shades, so I really want to give this a go with thick black liner. Ooh aye.

FCUK Lip Gloss - A standard clear lipgloss. I rarely use these any more so thought I'd chuck it in the mix and see how it goes,

Have a great week everyone!

10 comments:

♥mldvs said...

That Avon lipstick is a gorgeous colour! xx

Black Cat said...

nice choices of colour :))

mcmademoisellelikes said...

I could buy the FCUK lipgloss just because of its naughty name!

Vicki said...

love the colours! I dont do reddy tone lipsticks so these colours would be perfect in my make up bag :) x

Imogen said...

Fabulous choice of colours. The lip colours and blush look especially good.

Hazel said...

I'm using this mascara at the moment too, it's even giving my Benefit They're Real mascara a run for it's money!

Online SEO Training said...

I not long ago arrived throughout your blog site and also have been examining along. I assumed I might go away my 1st remark. I don't know what to say besides that I've liked examining. Pleasant weblog. I will continue to keep visiting this blog site very often.ilike skin care

Online SEO Training said...

It's rather appealing for me to read through the post. Thanx for it. I like this kind of themes and all the things linked to them. I might choose to study a bit additional shortly.youngblood makeup

Online SEO Training said...

Nice website. Offering terrific thoughts for novices. We have to catch up together with your ideas as there are numerous them. Adhering to by...glymed

Online SEO Training said...

I a short while ago arrived across your weblog and have been reading along. I believed I might go away my first remark. I do not determine what to mention except that I've liked looking through. Good weblog. I will maintain browsing this weblog very often.clayton shagal