Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #19

What do you mean it's late?!....

OK, three days late is unusual for me, but life has been really busy! After looking after my little sister over the weekend, I was in Belfast on Monday on my first make up job - assisting at the Queens University SWOT Fashion Show. It was a busy, tiring and amazing day! I was up at 6am to get the train and wasn't home until 10pm. I didn't realise just how physically exhausting it would be but it was completely worth it and I am really looking forward to more make up jobs! I had booked today off work to recover, which was much needed!



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foudnation 51 - I loved using this last week so it's getting another week's run!

Jane Iredale 24 Karat Gold Rose Gold - When used very sparingly this is a lovely blush, if a bit shimmery!


Urban Decay Naked Palette - Using this a second week in a row too, as it was good to play around with it again. I played it safe last week so may be a bit more daring this time!

Blink + Go Mascara - Love this. Favourite mascara at the moment! Bugger to remove, but worth it for lovely lashes all day!

MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Snow White - This. Is. Brilliant. Love love love it. It will be getting a post all of its own soon!

Maybelline Intense Gel Eyeliner - If I get time in the morning to use this, I definitely will!


L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick Perpetual Peach - A warm, dark peach lipstick which is really long lasting! Bought this in the USA, wish we got them here.

Miners Fashion Matte Lipstick Coral - A bright orange toned coral lipstick, for more daring days!

Jane Iredale Cheek and Lip Stain - This little item was in my February Joliebox and turns a nice bright pink on the lips, and also feels like a balm, so will be very handy to top up throughout the day.

(L-R) L'Oreal, Miners, Jane Iredale
I hope you all had a great weekend!


6 comments:

Sara said...

I hadn't thought of using that Jane Iredale powder as blusher....excellent thinking!!
S xx

Charlotte said...

Oh wow the make-up job sounds amazing, glad it's going well! :D
Love the look of those lipsticks X

Victoria said...

ohh excited to see your review on the MUA eyeliner! i have a white one from natural collection but itd be interesting to see how this one performs, as mua is usually pretty darn good!

MrAJBx3 said...

Great products, i love the MUA liner as well the Naked Palette...need i say more? :P

www.MrAJBx3.com

Sophie - Country girl said...

when I applied my Jane Iredale lip stain it turned out to be a completely different colour than it was in the stick. I was so confused!

Hazel said...

Like the new header Lauren.
I think I'm a little bit in love with my Blink mascara...