Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Another Empty!

I was a bit torn between being pleased and distraught when it came to finishing up this product! It is my Murad Time Release Blemish Cleanser. I adore this cleanser and you can read my full review on the item here.


This 200ml tube lasted me 4 months, give or take a week or so. It retails for £29, which works out about £7.25 a month. I was so gutted when this started to near its end; the thought of spending so much on a new one made me feel a bit ill. However, Murad were offering a free full size primer with a spend of £20 or more and as I wanted to try the primer, I figured it was the best time to repurchase.

I love this stuff. My skin loves it. Spots and breakouts have been minimal since using this cleanser. I still get the odd hormonal spot or two every month but my skin has never been better and for those reasons, I will continue to use this miraculous stuff!

This has now been added to my Project Pan page.

1 comment:

Sophie - Country girl said...

when you can see visible results for a product I guess it's worth investing in :)