Wednesday, 28 March 2012

OOTD - Black With Birdies

My first OOTD in approximately 40 years, I know!! When I worked in Belfast, with 6am starts, Winter and late nights in full swing, taking outfit photos was the last thing on my mind, to be honest. Now that I have a new job with slightly more sociable hours and the evenings are lighter, I can take some outfit photos again. This blog started off as a mixture of outfits and beauty, and I'm aware that it has been very much more beauty-based lately, and I don't want to let the OOTD posts fall by the wayside.

I can wear much more casual stuff to work now, which is great. Much easier to pick out an outfit that way, I think! Here is what I wore yesterday:

Cardigan & Trousers - H&M
Shirt & Vest Top - Primark
Converse - Journeys (Florida)
Comfy and cool enough for this random heatwave we are experiencing at the minute! The cardigan is rather necessary though, as the room I work in is quite cool.

Also, along with Laura from Fitz N Bitz, I have been thinking about doing a few videos every now and then - some products are just easier to review or talk about to a camera, rather than typing essay-like posts! I used to do them, then I struggled with time and got The Fear so I made them all private. However now a few friends know about my blog, so they'll only consider me slightly stranger for yapping in front of a camera ;) Let me know whether you think I should venture back in to the world of YT!

7 comments:

dinoprincesschar said...

love the birds! :)

Sophie - Country girl said...

yay an outfit! I really like your bird shirt, very nice.
I vote yes for more videos :) x

Confessions Of A Makeupaholic said...

I love your top! I would love to see more videos from you :)

daisychain said...

Loving the bird print! x

Caroline said...

I love the bird print on your top :)

Caroline x
Caroline's Catwalk

xXxStundonxXx said...

lovely outfit, the blouse is gorgeous x

FitznBitz said...

Doooo iiiit!!! :p