Friday, 30 March 2012

OOTD: Teal Dress

On Wednesday the sun was shining so I thought I'd summerify (totally a real word that I just invented) this dress, which I had been wearing during the Winter with opaque black tights. So, bare legs, pumps and a cardigan it was!

Cardigan - Gift from Poland
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Pumps - Asda
I really love this dress. The cut and fit is very flattering, and it the reason I bought a second one in purple when it was in the January sale! It is slightly more dressy than what I usually wear to work these days, but I liked it! It isn't so short that it's indecent, which is always a plus when you're 5'8! I was also complimented when I arrived in work and told I was looking 'very lovely' so I'm hoping it wasn't a cruel joke!

8 comments:

Black Cat said...

wuaaauuu!!!

The Agoraphobic Fashionista said...

That's a gorgeous colour on you!

Sophie - Country girl said...

you do indeed look very lovely. Teal is one of my favourite colours :) x

Nicola said...

thats a lovely colour!

princesstinks.blogspot.com

Shen said...

Teal is my favourite colour! You look beautiful!
xx

Please may I? said...

Thats a stunning dress lauren. Loving the colour.

X x

daisychain said...

I love that colour on you! x

Charlotte said...

Love that colour, really pretty dress! X