Saturday, 17 March 2012

Smokey Green Eyes for St. Patrick's Day

I hope everyone has had a lovely St. Patrick's Day! I have had a fairly relaxed one; watched a Co. Antrim team win the All Ireland Hurling Championship, made dinner, and am now enjoying a glass of wine in front of the fire! Here is the green eye shadow look I went with for today:


Probably the only day of the year I will wear green eyeshadow! Here is a list of all the products used:

BASE:
Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation #51 + #51 mixed
NYC Blushable Creme Stick Big Apple Blush
ELF HD Powder
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush

EYES:
MAC Painterly Paintpot
MUA Intense Eyeliner Snow White
MUA Pearl Eyeshadow #2
120 Pro Palette unnamed green shade
Urban Decay Blackout
Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara
Maybelline Studio Gel Liner Intense Black
HD Brow Kit

LIPS:
MAC Lipstick Creme D'Nude

I hope you all had a lovely day!

6 comments:

Shen said...

Really nice look! I was gonna go for green eyes yesterday but I went the gym and then didn't move from the sofa lazy!
xx

Ekta said...

Gorgeous look!

www.canotier.blogspot.com

MrAJBx3 said...

This is so pretty i love the shade of green :D

www.MrAJBx3.com

xXxStundonxXx said...

Wow this actually looks gorgeous on you. Such pretty colours x

Charlotte said...

Love this eye look on you! X

Sophie - Country girl said...

LOVE your look here. I think a little light green can be sneaked into spring looks...shhh