Sunday, 4 March 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #20

I am rather excited about this week's choices! Is it a bit tragic that I get excited over make up?!... Oh well, if it is, I don't care!




MAC Face & Body Foundation C1 - My skin (touch wood) has been pretty decent lately, so I suppose if I don't need heavy coverage, I shouldn't use it. Hopefully Face and Body will suffice this week.

Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Matte - I got the Dewy sample of this primer in my January Glossy box and quite liked it. I then saw on Twitter that Murad were offering a code to get a free full size primer (worth £29!) with a spend of £20 on their site! I had to repuchase my Murad Cleanser anyway, so chose the Matte Finish primer as I prefer to mattify my skin. My only qualm would be that the tint is too dark for me, so lots of blending is required! Apart from that though, I really like it and am well pleased it was a freebie!

Sleek Blush By 3 Palette Lace - These palettes of three blushes are limited edition so I thought I would snap one up! Handy for travel and for my make up kit. These colours are bright but very pretty, and fine when used with a light hand. (Expect a post on this palette in the near future)



Urban Decay Naked2 Palette - Yep, I finally got it!! I attended the Urban Decay Masterclass in Debenhams on Saturday and redeemed my £50 payment against this. Can't wait to play around with it!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencils in Sin and Rehab - I got the mini Rehab pencil in my UD goody bag and got Sin with the rest of my £50 payment. So far so good! Great as eyeshadow bases or just used on their own.


Avon Super Magnify Mascara - I haven't used this in a while so back in the mix it goes.

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Naked Lip Gloss - I swear this week's MUSU is not sponsored by Urban Decay!! I got the full size gloss in my UD goody bag and I really like it! I love the fresh minty scent and tingly feeling. Also, if you use this 3-4 times per day for a month it decreases the lines in your lips, like a collagen boost!

I am so pleased with my new items and can't wait to put them to the test this week. I will do posts about them soon! Have a wonderful week everyone!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I love the look of the sleek blush palette! Love your choices xx

smokeyeyesmua said...

Love, love my Naked 2 palette! Nice post!

Imogen said...

I'd be very excited about a lovely new palette like that too! This makes me want to get some new makeup.

Strawberry Blonde said...

Ohhh lovely things! I must look out for the Sleek blush palettes!

Nic x