Sunday, 11 March 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #21

I am beginning to wonder how many more possible variations there are with my make up; I really don't have that much, but it seems never ending when I do these posts!



Murad Skin Perfecting Matte Finish Primer - I am sticking with this again this week! I really like this stuff. I like wearing it on its own without foundation when my skin looks decent. My only complaint is that the tint is too dark for me, but I have tanned this weekend so it's fine!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 52 - A shade darker than usual, due to being tanned. You can see that I am almost finished this one, but no worries, I have a back up shade 52 ready to roll!! That is how much I like this foundation! I stocked up when Bourjois was on 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug.

Natural Collection Cream Blush Rosy Pink - Just a wee change from the NYC Blushable Cream stick. This Natural Collection one is cheap and cheerful, definitely not bad for £1.99.

Becca Beach Tint Watermelon - I got this in the February Glossy Box and haven't tried it yet!  This wee tube retails for £20 so I am expecting big things!

ELF Studio Blush Peachy Keen - A simple, everyday blush that's easy to sweep on in a rush, as there's little chance of ending up like a clown!


MUA Intense Eyeliner Snow White - You probably saw me raving about this pencil in this post, but to recap, it is a wonderful eyeshadow base! Especially for light colours.

NYC Automatic Eyeliner Plum - I have severely neglected this eyeliner, as I prefer pencils you can sharpen over the automatic, twist-up packaging, however my new love of using eyeliner as a shadow base has made me reach for this again to try!

ELF Eyelid Primer Champagne - I have rarely used this, and I think it will work well with the MUA palette, so hopefully I make more use out of it.

Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara - I got this mini mascara at the Urban Decay event last week, in my goodie bag, and am interested to try it out!

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette - One of the best drugstore brands about, especially with these £4 palettes. Brilliant.

Have a lovely week folks!

4 comments:

Eight For A Wish said...

Lauren, that tint from Glossybox is fantastic.
I would say I reviewed it, but I didn't, my Mum did! And. She. LOVED IT.
Have a quick look here, it's the first review so you don't have to read it all; http://eightforawish.com/2012/02/21/my-first-glossybox-and-an-ootd/
If my Mum says it's good, it's gotta be good. It's always on her bedside table now, she uses it ALL the time!

Devon xx
www.eightforawish.com

Rachael said...

I love these posts, great choices! x

Belfast Blogger said...

I love the MUA Heaven and Earth palette! I actually forgot I had it until I read this, definitely gonna dig it out for tomorrow's make up :)

Charlotte said...

I love these posts, great products! X