Sunday, 25 March 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #23

Apologies for the tardiness of this post; I have spent most of today incapable of movement, and was for a short while incapable of speech, due to the mass quantities of bubbly, whiskey and shots consumed last night! It is worth it for the brilliant hen night though!




Skin79 Super+ Triple Function BB Cream - I hardly used this last week as I just used my Murad Primer and it was enough coverage, so I am including this for another week.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 51 and 52 - I need 52 at the minute due to fake tannage, but as the weekend approaches I'll be needing the 51!

Catrice All Round Concealer Palette - I will be needing that wee pink corrector for my under eye circles following this weekend!!

Benefit Posie Tint - This is an item I rarely use, and it is a nice colour so there is no excuse for letting it get neglected.

Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush - I think this will work really well with the Posie Tint! One of my favourite blushes for every day, very natural.

Benefit Celebutante Palette - This got very little use last week so I am including it again too. You can read more about it in last Sunday's post.


Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner Powder Pink - A new product from my March Joliebox, I am gonna use it as an eyeshadow base, as I can't see myself wearing pale pink eyeliner otherwise!

Studio Makeup Line Styler Pen - A felt tip style liner that I got in a beauty box ages ago. I'll probably regret this choice as I remember it was very prone to smudging!

Benefit Eyeshadows in Leggy & Dandy Brandy - I really like these colours! Perfect for an everyday, wearable smoky eye.

Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara - A mascara I neglect cos I don't like the big fat brush! I think it is on the way out!


Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo Eternal Gold & On And On Bronze - New toys! I adore these so far, post coming soon!

Urban Decay Complexion Brightening Primer Potion* - I have only used this twice and I am already in love with it. It is so lightweight and creates a smooth base for your foundation, plus it is quite hydrating too! Love.

I hope you all had a good weekend. I am counting down the days until Easter now, so I can get 2 days off work!

*Received from Urban Decay Masterclass. I paid to attend the event and all attendees received goodie bags.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

I love these kinds of posts :) xxx

Miss LV said...

Love the sound of the brightening primer potion xx


www.misslv.com

Heather said...

I bought the same colour tattoo eyeshadows from L'Oreal :D they're the BEST! so damn pigmented!xxxx

SiSi Sparkles said...

cool post!
i really want to try that UD primer. i already love their eyeshadow primer!

Sophie - Country girl said...

I didn't get on brilliantly with my studio makeup eye liner!

Hazel said...

I forgot Easter was so soon! I do enjoy a long weekend, the less time spent at work the better ;)
I've decided to do a mini make up shake up and use a lippy a week, I love my lipsticks but they get so rarely used.