Thursday, 12 April 2012

NOTD: Lavender

I actually don't wear very 'girly' pink nail polishes very often. However I picked up NYC Lincoln Square Lavender a few days ago in Superdrug as there was a 3 for 3 offer on the NYC polishes. I also got a new topcoat and a lovely taupe 'griege' shade.

I used Barry M Pink Irridescent on the ring finger nail as an accent.




The NYC polish was beautifully glossy even before I added the topcoat. It covered perfectly with 2 coats and the drying time was very speedy. I had chips appearing on the second day of wear, however in my work I am constantly using my hands and so any polish I wear gets ruined!

L-R: W7 Harder & Tuffer Nail Treatment, NYC In A New York Minute Lincoln Square Lavender, BarryM Pink Irrisdescent, NYC Expert Last Nail Polish Classy Glassy
This will be coming off tonight and I might do something more sparkly on my nails for the wedding on Saturday.

Also, some exciting news! Check out this post on Sugahfix about the new NI bloggers' FABB Friday that's going to be taking place on Twitter on Friday evenings! You can follow me on Twitter (@gottaloveatrier) and the other FABB ladies too, or just keep up by following the hastag #FABB.

5 comments:

daisychain said...

That's such a gorgeous colour, and reminds me I must paint my nails!

Sophie - Country girl said...

a lovely shade, pink but not 'in your face'. I chip any polish I wear so quickly. Bit annoying really!

Hazel said...

Lovely colour. I never seem to get on with a top coat so my nails always chip really quickly, I have found that anything with a little bit of metallic or glitter seem to last the best.

Sara said...

So pretty Lauren! I'm a massive fan of pink nails. Yours are a gorge oval shape too.

Princess Naheeda said...

That's a lovely shade of pink, I have the same colour lippy! X