Sunday, 15 April 2012

OOTD - Spring Wedding

On Saturday I attended a friend's wedding, and it was a beautiful day all round. Beautiful friends, beautiful weather and a great day in general, even if it did get a bit messy from 9pm onwards! Here is what I wore...

Dress - Nine West (TK Maxx)
Heels - F&F at Tesco
Clutch - FCUK
Suit - Brooke Taverner
Shoes - Front

I got a few compliments on my dress which was nice, as I never wear yellow and was a bit apprehensive about it at first! It was a great find though from good old TK Maxx. As you can see my boyfriend was looking rather dapper in his new suit too!

Due to lack of time today, plus generally being rather hungover, my weekly make up shake up will be up tomorrow!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Your dress looks lovely :)

Caroline x
Caroline's Catwalk

Sophie - Country girl said...

you look gorgeous Lauren! I really love the dress, so perfect for a spring wedding.
You two make a lovely couple x

NiamhO said...

You look Beautiful, yellow looks fab on you too!
The boyfriend isn't hard on the eyes either... :P

Xxx Niamh

Secret Blogger said...

You both look great.

It's a hard time of year to plan a wedding outfit in advance. That's a lovely dress though and the shade of yellow is really flattering.

xXxStundonxXx said...

HOT Couple alert!!

You look absolutely amazing Lauren x

Charlotte said...

You look gorgeous, love the dress! X