Tuesday, 3 April 2012

OOTD - Starships Were Meant To Fly

Title has nothing to do with what I'm wearing here, I am just currently addicted to that song!

I think a have quite a random, eclectic style; I don't like to pen myself in to a certain style box, nor do I follow current trends too closely because I am wary of what suits me and what makes me look a damn fool. This Monday for work, I felt like I should kinda release my inner rocker a wee bit (says I with the Nicki Minaj lyrics title). I loved it.

Jacket - TK Maxx
Cardigan - Hoi Polloi
Vest Top - Primark DIY job
Skirt - H&M
Tights & Scarf - Primark
Boots - Missguided
 
Necklace - Connie's  Crafts (local jewellery shop)
I loved stomping around in my boots with my jangly necklace like a stroppy teen - it was like being 16 again, minus the red hair and over-plucked eyebrows!

4 comments:

Girlwiththeskew-earring said...

You have great Legs, and the whole outfit is very cool!

Black Cat said...

nice looking!

Charlotte said...

Love those boots! X

Sophie - Country girl said...

woop woop rock on, you look fabulous! You have a brilliant lack of dress code at work, such freeedom.