Sunday, 1 April 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #24

Another Sunday, another attempt to change up my make up for the week! I haven't got bored of this task yet, which is unbelievable!


Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer - I haven't used this primer in a while, as it was my 'good' primer! However my Urban Decay will now be kept for occasions and nights out, and this one will be back in the everyday routine. It is a bit heavier than the UD, but still does the job.

NARS Orgasm Illuminator - Sometimes, you just need a bit of illumination in life, y'know? This will brighten up my tired face this week!

Bourjois Healthy Mix #51 - The tan is well and truly gone now, so back to the palest shade I go. I feel like I need the coverage at the minute; I am currently suffering from a crazy allergic reaction, which has been flaring up everyday for over a month now. It has progressed on to my face now. Nice.

Natural Collection Cream Blush Rosy Pink -  A standard paechy pink cream blush which blends easily and is a great base for powder blush. Cheap as chips too.

17 Blusher First Kiss - This was a new purchase last week so obviously I can't wait to get using it! It is a gorgeous rose gold shade, but with less extreme gold shimmer than Sleek's Rose Gold.


Victoria Jackson palette - I have had this so long that I don't think Victoria Jackson even make it anymore!! I admit I am hanging on to this more for sentimental value than anything else; it was one of the first decent items of make up I ever got, which mum got me for Christmas. It is probably best thrown out but who am I to deny it its Swan Song? It will break my heart to get rid of it

Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara* - A new mascara to play with!


17 Lasting Fix Lipstick Dare To Bare - Another new purchase from last week. I swatched tonnes of drugstore nude lippies on my hand and this seemed the best one. Well, hand swatches are not to be trusted because it is way to dark to be nude on me! Oh well, bit late now!

Burberry Lip Mist #2 Copper - I received this in the March Harrod's Glossy Box, and have only tried it out twice so I am aiming to use it regularly this week. It is actually kind of similar to the colour of the 17 lipstick, but is more balm-like. Why the shade is called Copper I do not know, it's a brown based nude to my eyes!

ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine Mauve - I received this free once with an ELF order and have literally never used it because I always considered it too dark for me. Now I'm an MUA and all that jazz I am trying to branch out of my own make up comfort zone a bit so why not give it a shot?

I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead of you! I can't believe we are now in April - my birthday month - how the France did that happen?!
*Received from Urban Decay Masterclass. I paid to attend the event and all attendees received goodie bags.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Lovely choices, love the look of that 17 blusher X

Sophie - Country girl said...

that old palette looks lovely. I find it hard to ditch my old makeup, it's got sentimental value. That 17 blusher looks lovely. I think I've picked up a bit of a tan already, so may have to head back onto my darker foundation soon, hurrah.

Victoria said...

great picks! i remember getting sucked into buying £30 of victoria jackson stuff when i first started uni! oh its an expensive business being a sucker for makeup isnt it ha!