Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #25

I am very aware that it's not Sunday, but I took an unexpected hiatus from the internet for a few days! I must say it was nice to just get on with life for a change! Anyway, on with the make up shake up! I'm going to keep it relatively 'light' make up this week, to let my skin breathe before my friend's wedding on Saturday.



Technic Prime It Illuminating Primer - My town recently got a new shop; The Original Factory Store. This is a rare occurrence, and a big deal in a small town like mine! It is a sort of bargain shop type thing, and whilst browsing through it to see what the craic was, I found this primer for £4.00. It would be rude not to try it for that price! Time to see how it fares...

MAC Face & Body Foundation C1 - I fall in and out of love with this foundation but it is very light on the skin so I will be trying to make it work!

Illamasqua Cream Blush Sob - My first Illamasqua purchases arrived last week and this was one of them! I love it already. A blue toned candy pink cream blush that blends beautifully. Yum.

MUA Blush Shade 2 - One of my first MUA purchases. It's not the best blush in the world, a bit chalky to be honest, and I might throw it out soon. I think it will work better over the cream blush though, and so I'm giving it a last run!


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion* - I hate the packaging of this and am considering chopping up the tube to depot it! A staple in many a make up bag though.

NARS Eyeshadow Duo Portobello - Do we all remember my great idea to buy this just because Jenna Marbles uses it?! LOL. Oh what a fickle blogger I am! This is nice, and the shadows are well pigmented which is a rarity for matte shades, but the colours are practically exactly the same! Oh well. I still like it!

Milani Marbelized Baked Eyeshadow Mélange - This is a handy little shadow for smoking out any eye look and adding more depth and definition.

Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - This is starting to get thicker and drier now *wail* not fair! I love it and we don't get it in the UK or Ireland!

I hope you all have a fab week! I am back to work tomorrow for 2 days then have booked Friday off for wedding preparations, i.e.: getting fake tanned up to my eyeballs, painting nails and such.
*Received from Urban Decay Masterclass. I paid to attend the event and all attendees received goodie bags.

4 comments:

Shen said...

I want some face and body. They have changed the packaging on the UD primer potion now. its in a squeeze tube!
xx

MrAJBx3 said...

awesome post! <3 i love primer potion! :D

www.MrAJBx3.com

Sara said...

I like the look of that Milani yoke, where did you get that?

themaryfairy said...

Ahh I always look forward to these posts of yours! :) You're making me want the mascara! haha. And that blush is beautiful :O