Monday, 16 April 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #26

Ye olde Make Up Shake Up time again! Apologies for the tardiness. Hangovers waste entire days for me!!



Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Effect - Have you all figured out my 'I'm tanned' products from my usual pale products yet?! Heehee! Yep, the tinted primer is out because I fake tanned for the weekend and can't pull this off when pale!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 51 and 52 - You also know I'm tanned when the Healthy Mix 52 comes out! And 51 to mix it with as I get paler! As always, I love this foundation. Fabulous drugstore product.

Illamasqua Cream Blush Sob - A gorgeous blue toned candy pink cream blush. Applies beautifully even with just fingers.

Illamasqua Powder Blush Lover - I love this warm peach shade as a really natural, flattering shade. Needless to say, these won't be my last Illamasqua products!


*not pictured* Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Shadow Pencil Sin - I forgot to include it in the photos, whoops! I do love the 24/7 pencils as eyeshadow bases and highly recommend them.

Wet n Wild Colour Icon Shadows Sugar, Brulee, Penny & Nutty - I picked these up in Florida for 99c each. Best. Bargain. Ever. LOVE these wee shadows.


Natural Collection Lip Liner Almond - This is beginning to turn in to a wee stump of a lip liner pencil! Sign of being well used and loved. I will no doubt pick up more of these for myself and my kit.

NARS Satin Finish Lipstick Honolulu Honey - An underused NARS product! Sacrilege!

BarryM Lip Gloss Bubblegum - I have been neglecting this gloss of late which is a shame as it is a lovely pink shade. It doesn't apply as scarily neon pink as it looks in the tube. It, of course, smells lush too.

So that is this week's choices sorted and ready to roll! Have a fantastic week everyone!
 

3 comments:

Secret Blogger said...

I don't wear lip gloss often but I do have a Barry M one and agree that it smells lovely. It's not too sticky either.

I think this is a great idea, forcing you to use a stash up and move from your comfort zone.

Charlotte said...

Ooo lovely products, love the look of Illamasqua blushes! X

MrAJBx3 said...

Lover is such an amazing colour!! <3

http://www.MrAJBx3.com