Sunday, 22 April 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #27

Yet another attempt to shake things up with my make up for the week!



MAC Face & Body Foundation C1 - I am beginning to wonder just how long it will take me to finish this beast of a bottle! I have had it for 7 months now and it seems like it's still over half full! Light coverage should be enough this week.

Technic Illuminating Face Primer - This wee bargain is definitely not bad for £4! I don't think it totally smooths the texture of the face like silicone based primers do, but it definitely brightens tired and dull skin.

NYC Blushable Creme Stick Big Apple Blush - A really natural flush of colour, blends beautifully.

NYX Powder Blush Stone - This could probably work as a blush or contour; I bought it with contouring in mind, as Taupe was out of stock, but I have used it as a blush too and it looked fine. This photo makes it look muddier than it really is!


MAC Quad Dazzlelight, Jest, Woodwinked, Handwritten - I am actually using Jest quite regularly but the other shadows get neglected, so I need to start using them more. I love all the shades too so there is no excuse!

Inglot 2 Pan Palette Matte 360, Pearl 423 - Two gorgeous shades that I won in a giveaway by the lovely Rachel, which I think will work well with the MAC shadows too.


Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara - I like these plastic combs with mascara, so this is always a winner for me. Although I have poked myself in the eye with it before!


Avon Lipstick Pout - A natural rosy pink shade, nothing too dramatic here!

No.7 Liplicious Moisturising Balm - I definitely think this is more of a lip gloss than a balm; I don't think it would do much for chapped or sore lips. It is slightly sticky, but shiny and long lasting.

I am back to normality after my birthday last week, booo! Oh, and the cake was chocolate. Amazing. Have a fabulous week everyone!

5 comments:

Secret Blogger said...

I love this idea Lauren. I think I'm going to try it. Do you ever cheat if you get an unexpected event and fancy a different eyeshadow or lipstick?

X

Sophie - Country girl said...

that Avon lipstick looks lovely. I have the No7 balm too but not really used it.

Emilyx0 said...

Great idea, will definitely have to try something like this :)


Emily x

http://emilyx0.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

I like the look of the face primer!!

Shen said...

I have that face primer and it's fab!
xx