Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Benefit & Diet Coke Collaboration

You may remember that recently Benefit had a collaboration with Diet Coke, whereby you could win Benefit make up by entering the code from your Diet Coke online! Were any of you a lucky winner?

I recently received these two little goodies from Benefit to try; the Foamingly Clean face wash and the So Hooked on Carmella perfume.


The face wash was lovely! I don't normally use a foaming cleanser these days but this was really nice. I loved the fresh scent and the light foamy texture. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, or make it feel dry which some cleansers can. This could be one to look out for.


The So Hooked on Carmella perfume.... well. There are no words to describe how much I loved this! It smells both gorgeous and delicious; for the me most noticeable scents were of vanilla, sandalwood and a sweetness like caramel (even though caramel isn't in the description!). If you like sweet perfumes you will love this. It is going on my wishlist!

Diet Coke are currently have a collaboration with Jean Paul Gaultier; you know the iconic Gaultier perfume bottles? Well imagine those meeting Diet Coke!


Genius! The Diet Coke and Jean Paul Gaultier collaboration is available for a limited time at Harvey Nichols if you want to get your hands on these collector's items!
*PR Samples

5 comments:

eula_w said...

I am a fan of this Carmella perfume and I love to try it. Thanks! :)

pheromone advantage

Caroline said...

The perfume sounds lovely! :)

Caroline x
Caroline's Catwalk

Bonnie said...

How did I not know about this? Insanity!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

helen turnbull said...

ARH they're so cute!! x

chill said...

Unfortunately I've already got someone! But if it works out I might do a guest post slot once a month or something like that so if your still interested leave a comment and I'll get back to you when there's a free post! Emjoi Micro Pedi