Thursday, 3 May 2012

Bioré Relaunch - Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Do you remember when blackhead remover strips were first launched? I do! I was but a child at the time, but I remember watching the advert and wondering what they were all about! Well Bioré are relaunching their products, which are aimed at problem skin, and among them are these Deep Cleaning Pore Strips. I received the strips and their Make Up Removing Wipes to try out and I must say I am impressed.


There are 6 strips per pack, so if you use them once a week you get 6 weeks worth! Each strip is individually packaged, and has instructions both on the box, and on the strip itself, which is handy if you just need to take a single strip in a travel bag.


They are handy, and easy to use, as explained in the Bioré video...


It only takes ten minutes for the strip to lock on to the dirt on your pores, and when you remove the strip, lots of your blackheads are removed too! It is strangely satisfying!


I did take a photograph of the removed strip, but in the name of good taste, I decided to spare you from it! However I can honestly say that it is effective, and I will use these weekly to ensure the pores on my nose get a proper deep clean. Just be careful you don't lose track of time like I did on my first use; one word - ouch!

The make up remover wipes are also very handy. I use them to remove the majority of my make up, then use my hot cloth cleanser after, as usual, for a thorough cleanse. The wipes are alcohol free which is great when you have sensitive skin like me!

Have you tried deep cleansing pore strips? Perhaps these could convert you too! For more information on the Bioré range visit www.biore.co.uk

*PR Sample

8 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

It sounds like I really need to give these a try. Except my pores may look horrific! Will keep my eye open.

kirstyb said...

i am in desperate need of this right now x

Charlotte said...

I've used the strips as I have really large pores on my nose and lots of blackheads.. they did nothing for me! There wasn't a single thing on the strip when I removed it, so disappointing! X

girlvsworld said...

I have such big pores on my nose so these look great!
<3
Caroline

www.girlygirlvsworld.com

themaryfairy said...

Definitely going to try this now! I forgot these things even existed lol

MakeupbyNix said...

Think I may have to get my hands on these! I really want to blitz my blackheads for more clear summer skin.

Confessions Of A Makeupaholic said...

I use nose strips every week but have yet to try these ones because they are very expensive in Boots, I think there about 13euro! I have to agree with you about it being satisfying though.... I love pulling them off!

Hazel said...

I haven't tried these since they first came out. I gave up after seeing little results, but maybe they're worth another look?