Monday, 7 May 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #29

I know it's not Sunday, I am rather late with this post! However I managed to completely waste my bank holiday weekend by over-indulging on Saturday night and spending all day Sunday in a very sorry state. It wasn't big or clever!!

Anyway, as the post title suggests...



MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Moisturising Facebase - Using this again this week as a primer, as it really moisturises my skin and leaves it feeling very smooth before applying foundation.

NARS Orgasm Illuminator - This will probably be used to mix in with my foundation to add more of a glow, Lord knows I need it after my messy weekend.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 - I haven't used this in ages, because it's almost completely finished, so I may as well try and get some last uses out of it. I think it is a bit too drying for me these days though.

Benefit Posie Tint - It's handy and a nice colour... what more can I say?!

Milani Baked Blush Rose D'Oro - One of my favourite blushes. It's been mentioned in my make up shake ups so many times now!


Urban Decay Primer Potion - Now that I have depotted this primer it is SO much easier to use! It is so handy having it in a little pot instead of that daft packaging. If you want to see what I did just read this post!

MUA Single Eyeshadows Shade 2 Pearl, Shade 12 Pearl - These are actually really decent eyeshadows and I think I neglect them because of the fact that they're single eyeshadows, and it's easier to reach for a palette!

Milani Eyeshadows Royalty, Mélange, Beach Sand, Bronze Doll - This seems like a crazy amount of eyeshadow, I know. Oh well! Again, I neglect these due to them being single eyeshadows. I may be feeling the need for a Z Palette...

Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara - Whether this actually will help my lashes grow, I am not sure, but it is a very nice mascara nonetheless!

Not pictured is my lip product of choice, as it is the same as last week - Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulée. New favourite alert!

OH! Speaking of new favourites, I have now got a fantastic new phone and have Instagram! I love it! My username is laurensarajude if you would like to follow me on there!

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE that mascara! I wasn't sure it was doing any good, but I think my lashes are a wee bit longer. Even so it's such a great daytime mascara.
S xx

MrAJBx3 said...

I love the MUA Shadows! <3 great choices hehe

www.mrajbx3.com

Charlotte said...

I do the exact same thing with single eyeshadows.. I really enjoy them when I use them but I always reach for my palettes over them! I recently bought a Z Palette but my cheaper single eyeshadows were a NIGHTMARE to depot and just crumbled :/ X