Sunday, 20 May 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #31

I am posting this on time for a change! Is that trumpets I hear?!



Technic Illuminating Primer - This primer doesn't seem to even out the texture of my skin but it does brighten up my face before applying foundation.

Clinique Superbalanced Foundation Alabaster - This is becoming one of my all time favourite foundations. It lasts brilliantly and is a great match for my skin tone.

Catrice Multi-Colour Compact Powder Sand Biege - In case I can be bothered to contour!

Natural Collection Cream Blush Rosy Pink - This warm toned cream blush is very natural and works well as a base for powder blush.

e.l.f. Blush Peachy Keen - Another very natural blush choice this week, and one I need to use more!


MUA Pro Palette Starry Night - A departure from my usual everyday shades, but sometimes you have to push the boat out a bit!


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil Sin - I love this as a base for eye shadow or on its own to brighten up the eyes.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk - I have rarely used this as an eye shadow base since I got it as I find it a bit too thick.... perhaps with some blending I can make it work this week.

Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil - I didn't get much use out of this last week, but I hopefully will make more use of it this time!

Avon Supermagnify Mascara - This mascara is on its way out, and is very dry now. I hate to part with it but it is best its best sadly.


Collection 2000 Cream Puff Powder Puff - I haven't used this in so long! Whoops!

Burberry Miniature Lip Mist Copper - This came in the March Glossy Box and I kind of forgot about it. It is very sheer, but too much can be very brown. It is a nice mini size for carrying around though. And it looks a bit posh.

Well, those are my choices for another week! Have a good one guys!

4 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

No I will have to get this MUA palette too. Darn it, Superdrug will not foil my plans this time!

Secret Blogger said...

I don't have any MUA shadows. The palettes look great. I have too many shadows to justify buying one.

C
xxx

Emma said...

I'd love to try a Burberry lipstick I've seen them everywhere recently and they look gorgeous! The Collection 2000 cream puff's are one of my favourite drug store products and this shade is my ultimate have, how good do they smell?!?

xxx

Charlotte said...

Love the look and sound of the cheeky products! X