Sunday, 27 May 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #32

That time of the week again! Unbelievable how fast time goes. I have had a busy week, working as usual, plus I spent Saturday in my hairdresser's salon doing complimentary make up for some of their customers, trying to get my name out there!

Anyway, what shall I use this week?...



Technic Prime It Illuminating Primer - I barely used it last week, so going to give it another outing.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 51 - Oh old faithful, I am glad to be back to using you this week!

NYC Blushable Creme Stick Big Apple Blush* - I really wish we got these in NI/the UK, this is such a lovely product. Would love a few more of these!

Lumière Cosmetics Mineral Blush Poppy and Autumn* - These are really pretty shades, but need to be used lightly. As they're loose powder it is easy to be too heavy handed.


NYC Individual Eyes Palette Brown Eyes* - I think this is such a handy palette, as it contains 4 eyeshadows plus a cream primer and highlighter. Another item I wishes we got here!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Rehab** - I did't use this last week so including it again also.

Stila Smudge Stick Moray - Got this in a Glossy Box months ago and have never used it. Must try harder!

Essence Liquid Liner Black -  Liquid liner scares me a bit, however this is a sworn favourite of Leanne Woodfull, and if her gorgeous eye liner is anything to go by, I just need some practice! I got this in a swap with the lovely Dee from Confessions of a Makeupaholic, as Essence isn't available in NI either!

Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara** - I love the wand on this mascara - plastic bristles plus it's curved for easy application.


Essence Lipliner Soft Rose - A light pink liner that's natural enough for every day wear. Another item from my swap with Dee!

Avon Colour Rich Lipstick Pout - A simple every day pink shade, no brainer!

Bourjois 3D Effect Gloss Brun Magique - I adore this shade but rarely use it, mainly because I don't like it wand on the Bourjois glosses! Must overlook the applicator!

Have a fantastic week everyone!
*PR Sample
**Received from Urban Decay Masterclass. I paid 
to attend and all attendees received goodie bags.

2 comments:

Shen said...

I'm a massive fan of the urban decay mascara, really want to try healthy mix too.
xx

Charlotte said...

I really want to try the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils! X