Saturday, 23 June 2012

FOTD: Cold As Fire Baby, Hot As Ice

If you know what song the title of this post refers to - ten points to you!

Instead of doing the things I probably should be doing today, such as my mountainous pile of ironing, I spent most of the afternoon doing my make up. As you do. So I thought I would share it with you!


BASE:
Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation 'Light Pink'
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 'Light'
Benefit PosieTint
ELF HD Powder
NYC Colour Wheel 'All Over Bronze Glow'
17 Blush 'First Kiss'
MAC 'Jest' (hightlight)

EYES:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 'Milk'
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette - 'Midnight 15', 'Tainted', 'Blackout'
Avon Supershock Gel Liner Pencil
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara

LIPS:
Collection Lasting perfection Concealer 'Light'
MAC 'Creme D'Nude' Lipstick

I hope you're all having as productive a Saturday as I am...!

8 comments:

daisychain said...

Stunner. End of.

Sophie - Country girl said...

who's looking gooooood...
I wish I could do make up. Maybe I will find a course to go on one day?
You look fab anyway m'dear x

Gems - Fashion Well Done said...

Love it!
I can't do eye make-up I wish I could without looking like a drag queen.
What a beauty!

Gems x

Fashion, Well Done

darkheart2011 said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and blogging

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

xXxStundonxXx said...

You beaut :) x

Hazel said...

Gorgeous x

Rebecca Bryson said...

LOVE purples and greys together.

Sara said...

Such pretty colours together Lauren, this looks amazing :)
S xx
http://www.belfastbeautylove.blogspot.com