Sunday, 3 June 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #33

I promised myself this week that I would get up at least one post during the week... yet look where we are! No posts between the make up shake ups. I seem to have so much on at the minute, and blogging just has to take a back seat sometimes. I have such a full schedule over the next few weeks too, I will have to try and manage my time a bit better!

Here is this week's selection...



Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish -  I usually prefer mattifying primers, but I will try and use this sample this week, and see how it goes. The only thing I dislike about this is the tint; grand when I have fake tan on, like now, but when I am pale it can be... interesting, let's say!!

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation 51 - I haven't been overly impressed with this foundation so far, as it can be drying and the colour is too dark for my natural skin one, even though it's the palest shade!! I used it today and as I have two layers of tan on, it was now too pale! Howeverrrrr, when mixed with Healthy Mix in 52 it was wonderful. Lovely combination.

Bourjois Healthy Mix 51 and 52 - For mixing with the 123 Perfect, and two shades to match my skin tone as it gets paler throughout the week!

Illamasqua Cream Blush Sob - LOVE THIS. Must buy more!!

Vivo Blush with Highlighter Duo Pink Primrose - I love mixing my brush in both sections of this to create a really glowing blusher! Fantastic little item.


NYC Individual Eyes Palette Brown Eyes - I am including this item again this week, as I will be going fairly easy on eyeshadow to save time, so if I do fancy using it, having them all in one palette is easier.

Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara - I am going to be a terrible beauty blogger and admit that this proabably should be binned, but I am so sentimental I don't want to! This will be its last week of use. Swear.

Essence Liquid Eyeliner Black - After including this in last week's Shake Up I am so glad I did - it's love! I do still love my Maybelline Gel Liner, but with this you don't have to faff about with a separate brush, and the applicator is fairly precise anyway. I didn't bother with flicks really, but love just putting a thin line of this along my upper lash line as a simple everyday look.


Miners Fashion Matte Lipstick Coral - I am not normally very daring with my lip choices, but I adore this bright orange lipstick and want to use it more.

E.L.F. Studio Matte Lip Colour Natural - For the days when I'm not feeling too brave! A gorgeous matte rosy pink colour that I think would suit most ladies. And a bargain from E.L.F., as always!

Have a fantastic week, everyone!

4 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

love the look of your orange lippy, trying to find a shade myself that I can use regularly that will be fairly easygoing

Charlotte said...

Lovely choices and I love the shade of that lippie! X

Laura. said...

Nice!
i follow you on bloglovin,
follow me back? xx

Ioana-Carmen said...

Great blog structure.

I would love to follow your beautiful blog! <3 maybe we can follow each other?



FashionSpot.ro