Monday, 11 June 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #34

Another week has went past without new posts from me! I have had so little time to myself lately that I haven't even had time to read other people's blogs either. I am hoping life calms down a bit soon!



MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Moisturising Facebase - I thought I would crack out this lovely cream again! My skin seems to be pretty well balanced these days but I like to minimise any dry areas and this really helps.

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation 51 - I am including this again this week as I have found my favourite way of wearing it during last week. As I mentioned in that last Make Up Shake Up, this stuff mixed with Healthy Mix is absolutely fantastic. A great finish that wears quite well throughout the day. So pleased I found a way to use this!

Bourjois Healthy Mix 51 and 52 - I need both shades due to fake tannage that will fade throughout the week!

Becca Beach Tint Watermelon - I received this in a Joliebox and only used it a few times. Need to use it more! I prefer this on the cheeks rather than as a lip stain.

Sleek Blush By 3 Lace - A gorgeous blush palette that I have neglected due to my love of Illamasqua blushes, whoops!


Z Palette various eyeshadows - I got this Z Palette during the week and have put a few of my single shadows in it, 4 Wet 'n' Wild, 2 MUA and 4 Milani. I am hoping having them in a palette now will make me use them more!

NYC Liquid Eyeliner* - After raving about how brilliant the Essence liner is last week (it still is!) I received this a few days ago and.... oh my. Essence's liner has a rival!! This seems great so far, yay!

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk - I rarely use this. It will be my eyeshadow base this week.

No.7 Extreme Length Mascara - A small mascara I got in a gift set. Not bad but nothing to write home about.


BarryM Toffee Lipgloss - The safe lip choice!

Miners Fashion Matte Lipstick Coral - I didn't wear this last week, oops! Must try harder!

Have a great week everyone!
*PR Sample

6 comments:

The Agoraphobic Fashionista said...

You have THE most enviable cosmetics collection EVER lol x

Catherine. said...

Oooh where did you get your Z palette? xo

Sara said...

Am I the only person to have had a bad experience with Sleek blushers? I was thoroughly unimpressed with the one I got. Do you find them good?
S xx
www.belfastbeautylove.blogspot.com

misspeony said...

very nice,
visit my blog, we can follow each others
http://www.armocromia.com

Misspeony

Hazel said...

I have the Becca lip and cheek stain too. I like it for cheeks but I found it tasted really odd, so I won't use it on my lips.
Hope things calm down for you soon!

Caroline said...

I love your choice in cosmetics. I adore Bourjois as well, their foundation is amazing. I just discovered your blog and I adore it, following you! I hope you could check out mine if you have time? x

http://reddutchess.blogspot.co.uk/