Monday, 18 June 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #35

Another week of make up awaits. I am going for simple but colourful and slightly more bronzed than usual. Hopeful thinking for summer, if it decides to come back...



Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation Light Pink - I got this a few weeks ago and am yet to use it! It matches my natural skin tone pretty well so I have had to wait until most of my fake tan had faded! I can't wait to try it out!

NYC All Day Long Foundation Classic Biege* - I received this last week and I am curious to see how it fares. This retails for an extremely reasonable £3.99, and if it turns out to be a half decent everyday foundation, well that would be pretty awesome!

RMK Makeup Base - I received this a few months ago in a Joliebox, and haven't tried it yet. I have gathered that it works best on more dry skin types, so I am not sure this will work well for me, but if not it will still be handy for my kit.

Natural Collection Cream Blush Rosy Pink - I love this, such an affordable cream blush. I must get more. So should you, for £1.99!

E.L.F. Studio Blush Peachy Keen - I just fancy a natural shade this week, due to using bright colours on the eyes.

NYC Colour Wheel Mosaic Face Powder Bronze Glow* - Another £3.99 bargain from NYC, this is a fantastic bronzer. Matte, not at all shimmery or glittery, decent pigmentation that can be built up for a natural bronze glow or used to contour. Brilliant, loving this at the minute.


CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - I just can't bear to part with it yet!

NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Stardust Turquoise* - This is a gorgeous shade of turquoise with tiny sliver flecks that glides on really smoothly. Admittedly, not a colour I would normally wear, but the recent Pixiwoo video on Easy Bright Summer Eyeliner inspired me to try it. Yup.

NYC Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Diamond Gold* - A brown toned gold liner that also is very smooth to use and will be hopefully brightening up my eyes this week.

NYC Liquid Eyeliner* - NEW. FAVOURITE. Have used it every day recently. Absolute staple now!



BarryM Lip Gloss 3 - This is a pale, shimmery gloss with lots of tiny glitter particles in it. It tastes slightly plastic-y to me but I rarely use it so trying to crack it out again.

NYC Liquid Lipshine Brighton Beach Peach* - I have had this for so long the writing had rubbed off! Definitely a favourite but recently neglected gloss. Beautiful colour and smells lovely too.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

I haven't tried the RMK makeup base either, will see how it goes for you before I open it...
LOVE the look of that turquoise liner, even if I would never have cause to use it :(

fluff and fripperies said...

I'm loving those NYC eye liners at the mo!