Monday, 23 July 2012

OOTD: Ride The Lightning

Let me just put it out there - I LOVE that I can wear this to work and no one bats an eyelid. Yup. Never could have done that in my previous jobs!

Blazer - F&F @ Tesco
T-shirt - Ebay
Skirt & tights - Primark
Converse - Journey
Guest Appearance - Fluffy

My new ebay find arrived on Saturday and I am so happy with it! I was outbid on it but got a second chance offer from the seller, which was actually the second time they had offered me one after being outbid one of these t-shirts, so this time I took them up on their second chance offer of £4.20! With £1.25 postage that still makes this a bargain in my eyes. The skirt was a £2 sale find in Primark, bought it for my upcoming holiday but I thought it went so well with the top that it made an early début.

I had someone in work tell me that they liked my dress when I wore this! A Metallica t-shirt dress.... someone needs to sort out this idea! Perhaps if you look too much in to the details and the euphemism 'ride the lightning', this top might not be to everyone's taste, but I love Metallica and this top and that's all there is to it!

8 comments:

Catherine. said...

LOVE this outfit! So jealous you get to wear stuff like this to work! Where dyou work? xo

Paperbacks and Postcards said...

Love it! I've dabbled with wearing band tees to work before but don't think anyone even realised they were band tshirts - just weird patterns lol x

Claire said...

The skirt goes amazingly with your tshirt :) Can't beat a bit of Metallica :D

Sophie - Country girl said...

I can see why someone thought this was a dress, it looks awesome. Love that you can rock up to work wearing that outfit. Bang! x

Black Cat said...

love the outfit very much!

http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com

Sara said...

How tiny is your waist!!!! Super cute t!
S xx

MissGreenEyes said...

I thought it was a dress too! Amazing t-shirt and skirt, I love it. You have a fab figure, lucky girl! Love the photobombing cat :)x

Hazel said...

You look fab. There is a very relaxed workwear rule at my company, it's great for jeans and t short days when you just can't be bothered to make an effort!