Sunday, 1 July 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #37

You may have noticed my absence of over a week from blogging. What can I say, life just doesn't always allow me the time lately! I didn't even get a Make Up Shake Up posted last week which I was a bit annoyed about after 35 weeks of MUSU in a row! However last Sunday I was immensely busy as I had my first photoshoot in Belfast for the lovely ladies of Curiosity Cured! If you would like to see the final photos you can check them out here!

Right, on to this week's products...



Skin79 Super+ BB Cream - Keeping it simple this week with BB Cream. Not been loving foundation recently so hopefully this will be better on my skin.

Natural Collection Cream Blush Rosy Pink - Possibly the best £1.99 ever spent on a blush!

Sleek Blush by 3 Palette Lace - This blush palette is so handy. I love it! These are all quite warm shades and very flattering.


Inglot 10 Pan Palette - SAY HELLO TO MY NEW LOVER

NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara* - I literally just tried this for the first time today and am very impressed! Looking forward to using it this week.

Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black - Sometimes you need a bit of long lasting liner, y'know?


NYC Liquid Lipshine Brighton Beach Peach - Pretty peach lipgloss. NYC are definitely one of my favourite brands for gloss.

Revlon Lip Butter Creme Brulee - This is just an easy product to have in my handbag. Natural colour and  quite moisturising too.

Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain - Just in case I fancy a pink lip for a change... stranger things have happened!

I hope you all have a fantastic week folks. I am starting a new exercise class routine (help) and it is my mum's graduation on Tuesday so I will have yet another jam packed week!

7 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

I've grown really fond of the lip & cheek stain, quite a natural fun pink for me.
You did a great job on the Curiously Cured models! x

themaryfairy said...

LOL @ 'say hello to my new lover' that cracked me up! hahaha <3

Charlie said...

I got some Inglot goodies last week! Those colours are beautiful!

Charlie xo

http://charlottes-webpage.blogspot.co.uk/

fluff and fripperies said...

The photo shoot looks fab! Great pics and looks like a really fun day. I finally got around to doing a makeup shakeup kinda thing of my own this week xo

Roses and Rockets said...

Your Inglot palette looks divine, I love their products!

MissGreenEyes said...

That Sleek Blush palette looks amazing, I wish it was more readily available locally. Lovely choices and the photoshoot looked like a lot of fun!

chill said...



The photo shoot looks fab! Great pics and looks like a really fun day. I finally got around to doing a makeup shakeup kinda thing of my own this week xo
Emjoi Micro Pedi