Monday, 16 July 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #39

I didn't get around to posting this on Sunday, whoops! I has a four day weekend and I honestly don't know where it went!! Oh dear... on to this week's face!



Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer - I quite enjoyed using this primer last week, so I have decided to use it another week in a row!

Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation Light Pink - In the past I have had issues with Avon foundations as their palest colours were still to dark for me, but with this foundation, Avon have really nailed it for pale ladies like me! I am still undecided about the wear time but colour wise, fantastic.

ELF Cream Blush Flirt - A very bright pink blush with an odd texture... somewhere between a sponge and a mousse, rather than a cream! I rarely use this but I hate to see it going to waste, and have recently found that it works quite well with my Lauren Luke foundation brush so that is what I shall do with it!

Vivo Blush and Highlighter Duo Sugar Candy - I fancy a bit of shiny, highlight blush this week a la TOWIE (well, I don't watch TOWIE but from a recent Pixiwoo tutorial I gathered that they like the pink shiny cheeks, no?) so this duo is perfect.


MUA Undressed Palette - You can read my full review of this fabulous item in this post but basically, it is the SHIZZ. I love it!

NYC Liquid Liner - This is also the shizz. Still! Not got bored of this yet, really really like it!

CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - I am going to have to throw this out soon, and I don't want to... oh no! This will have to be farewell for my beloved Lash Blast!

I didn't picture any lip products but I will just be playing it safe with the Revlon Lip Butter in Crème Brulée, as an easy a wearable option! Have a great week everyone!


3 comments:

Mia Angel said...

Hy!Játék nálam: http://tundercica.blogspot.hu/2012/07/giveaway-nyeremenyjatek-nalam.html

MrAJBx3 said...

I love your choices :P i love the MUA Palette but i really love the Neutral one i forget what its called...heaven and earth?
xx


www.mrajbx3.com

Nicola McLaughlin said...

Hey hun, great to read fellow northern Irish blogs :)
I am following you now!

Feel free to check out my blog at www.thesequincinderella.com