Sunday, 22 July 2012

Sunday Night Make Up Shake Up #40

WEEK 40 Y'ALL!!

Is it just me or that that scarily close to a YEAR of make up shake ups? Yes? Thought so. Also, I got a light box! Hoping this will improve the quality of my blog photos - let me know what you think!



Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish - I always forget I have this sample size primer. I have tan on at the minute so this tinted primer should be ok on me this week!

NYC All Day Long Foundation Classic Biege - This has been featured a lot recently! To be honest, it is a no-brainer as an every day foundation, cheap, cheerful and fine for when I am just in work.

Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation Light Pink - For when I become paler during the week!

ELF Cream Blush Flirt - I am using this a second week in a row as I quite liked the effect last week when using it with the Lauren Luke foundation brush (hence all the stab marks in the product!). It isn't the longest lasting cream blush but a nice colour when used sparingly.

Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush - I think this natural pink will work well layered with the ELF blush underneath, and also give it more staying power!


S-he Stylezone Eyeshadow Trio - I am keeping eye products minimal this week as I tend to get lazy on work mornings and rarely use any! This little trio is neutral and handy to reach for in the mornings.

Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara - I have managed to cull my current in-use mascaras and so this will be getting more use! A nice separating mascara for every day wear.

NYC Liquid Eyeliner - Because sometimes I need a bit more DRAMA!

That's this week's make up shaken up! Have a good one everybody!

4 comments:

MissGreenEyes said...

Ah how cute is that blush with the hearts on it, you'd nearly get happier just looking at it! Can definitely see a difference in your pictures, they were perfect before but they look really crisp & bright now. A good investment :)

Can't believe this was started 40 weeks ago?!

MissGreenEyes said...

Ah how cute is that blush with the hearts on it, you'd nearly get happier just looking at it! Can definitely see a difference in your pictures, they were perfect before but they look really crisp & bright now. A good investment :)

Can't believe this was started 40 weeks ago?!

MSodapop said...

The eyeshadow trio looks gorgeous. Definitely shades I would use. Also, I still haven't tried the elf cream blushes. I definitely will have to look into that. <3

Sara said...

Love that UD mascara. Even if it does have a plastic brush, I completely fell for its separating and lengthening abilities.
S xz